- Things that are beautiful and rare naturally become valuable to us over time.
- The asset that was most precious to humans became a means of payment for goods. This is because it efficiently concentrates the highest possible value in a limited space and is easily transferable.
- Gold cannot be replicated. It can not be artificially created by man.
- Gold is indestructible! It is impervious to damage from other elements and it never looses it’s glimmering beauty.
- Gold is far more rare than most people might think. If every single ounce of gold ever mined were made into a cube, it would measure only 20 meters (sixty-eight feet) square!
- The amount of gold mined annually is approximately only 2,500 metric tons, making it one of the rarest metals mined by man.
- Gold has remained the preferred “safe haven” for governments, investors and traders alike.
- People purchase gold in mass quantities during times of economic uncertainty.
Many people fail to understand that gold has REAL value attached to it.